AFCB.YOUR-TALK.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT ******THIS WEBSITE TO CLOSE IN 30 DAYS ***********

+9
pogo_power
townsend
bourneslippy
Paddy
ddt07
red_house
lymocherry
Mark
steven cheeky
13 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT ******THIS WEBSITE TO CLOSE IN 30 DAYS *********** Empty IMPORTANT ******THIS WEBSITE TO CLOSE IN 30 DAYS ***********

Post by steven cheeky Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:22 am

Hi Guys and Girls.

It has been fun and I got a lot of enjoyment out of doing this site, however myself and sean have decided to hand over the reins to a brand new site. It has new owners but myself and sean will be mod's still.

The site in question is http://www.courtoffside.com

It will be updated with news and be like the old red and black and will be our new home.

The site will be making money for the club and will be run by fans for fans.

If it doesn't work out, then I will of course open this on up.

Please post your comments, views and farewells on this site.

Once again thanks for all your support. I have loved all the pictures etc and of course the freedom of this site... Something which has been promised on the new site.

See ya later guys and see you over at another new era for the club.

Steven
steven cheeky
steven cheeky
Admin

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-12-05

https://afcb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ******THIS WEBSITE TO CLOSE IN 30 DAYS *********** Empty Re: IMPORTANT ******THIS WEBSITE TO CLOSE IN 30 DAYS ***********

Post by Mark Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:37 am

I just wanted to post and say that myself and Stu and looking forward to welcoming everyone over to our new venture.

We want to make it an online fanzine with the stuff that used to get lost in the many posts of R'n'B on the endless messageboard, being put up in lights, so to speak as articles.

We also will focus on opinion and not just the reporting of news taken directly from already available sources.

What is more, we want to welcome EVERYONE to contribute their thoughts and opinion, whether it is on the Forum or as a contribution.

Also, a big, big thanks to the two fine chaps who run this site, who have agreed to come on board with us and look after our forums and contribute to the sites ongoing future and development.

Much has been written regarding the demise of R'n'B and we are now free to write our opinions and views and also, encourage more freedom in the forums and also the contributions from all the fans and hopefully give them a bigger voice.

Please come over and check out the site and give us your views on its developments and also signup for the forums and get involved.

All the best,

Mark Simpson
CourtOffside.com

Mark
Youth Team
Youth Team

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ******THIS WEBSITE TO CLOSE IN 30 DAYS *********** Empty Re: IMPORTANT ******THIS WEBSITE TO CLOSE IN 30 DAYS ***********

Post by lymocherry Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:10 am

It was a bit short and sweet guys, I have posted as often as possible and now I am back to being a rookie on the other site again, hardly had time to really get going.
Good luck with the new one I hope it last longer Sad
lymocherry
lymocherry
Superstar!
Superstar!

Number of posts : 560

Back to top Go down

Post by red_house Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:03 pm

does the site have a forum yet? ie can we post now
red_house
red_house
First Team
First Team

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:07 pm

Yep, the forum is up and running and has nearly 100 posts already.

Link to the forum on the front page.

Mark
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ddt07 Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:31 pm

Shame this is going.

Good work to the mods here and hope this new site is as easy to use as this one.

Oh, and hope posting pictures in replies is easier!!

lol it took me ages to work that out
ddt07
ddt07
First Team
First Team

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:55 pm

Shame this site is going, I have liked it here- see you on the new one though guys!
Paddy
Paddy
Superstar!
Superstar!

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bourneslippy Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:02 pm

Thanks for setting this up so quick after RnB lost the plot, it's been a great, easy to use site. Shame it's disappeariing but see you all on the other side, better start packing.......
bourneslippy
bourneslippy
First Team
First Team

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by townsend Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:47 pm

Thanks and well done to the guys who got this one up so quick . I post sparingly on vitals, theres something about the site I can't put my finger on , but just don't like . Nothing personal to the folk who run it or post on there. Hope the new one will be as good as this one. It's nice to have choice and I appreciate everyone who donates their time to keeping these sites running, wether it be vitals,yourtalk or courtoffside . Well done to all of you.
townsend
townsend
Substitute
Substitute

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by red_house Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:54 pm

im off now..the new site is just as good as this...well done to everyone

see you on the other side
red_house
red_house
First Team
First Team

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by pogo_power Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:41 pm

Yeah great job by the two guys that set this site up, been a great forum with good features and people posting with openess, hope the new site will be as accomodating as this one, with regards to banter and free speech
pogo_power
pogo_power
Superstar!
Superstar!

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Baileys Ghost Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:45 am

Any chance you could ban me before you go?
Ken Baileys Ghost
Ken Baileys Ghost
Substitute
Substitute

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SBUK_AFCB Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:31 am

any particular reason KBG?
SBUK_AFCB
SBUK_AFCB
Admin

Number of posts : 355

http://www.afcb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by garbo Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:44 am

...thanks guys for all you hard work and effort on here...wish I was so clever!...see you in the next place!... Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Very Happy ....think that just about says it all.....it's been emotional....
garbo
garbo
Superstar!
Superstar!

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by steven cheeky Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:27 pm

Thanks Garbo !
steven cheeky
steven cheeky
Admin

Number of posts : 101

https://afcb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick87 Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:57 am

Just registered with you Very Happy
See you all there
cheers
Nick87
Nick87
Substitute
Substitute

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick87 Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:23 pm

Have not received e-mail to activate new account on new site Sad Is there a problem ?
Nick87
Nick87
Substitute
Substitute

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:12 am

Check your bulk/spam email box just in case.

Mark
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:12 am

failing that, email me at: mark{at}courtoffside.com - With the username and email address you used.

Mark
Youth Team
Youth Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down